It's known to all (or at least all those who care) that I have recently moved back to CO, and that my stay in MD lasted much much longer than I ever thought it would. And Now I"m back home and it feels good. It just feels like home, even though MD was not an easy place to leave. How
Anyway, I just found out that my sister is moving to New York!!! UGH! she was one of the main reasons why we wanted to move back so badly!
I know that moving to NY is probably the best thing for her to do right now. They are only planning on staying for a couple years, long enough for her husband to go through PA school, but who knows what will happen? After all, my stay in MD was only supposed to be 2 year as well. Anyway, I do believe that it will be the best thing for my sister. It means that she will be able to establish her career a little more before starting to have a family (she said they would probably try to get pregnant this summer if they were staying in CO). I do think that would be best for her.
However, the selfish part of me agrees with the part of her that wants to have a baby so soon. I think that it would be great if we ended up having kids all about the same age. It would be nice to have them grow up to be close to each other. And there isn't anything I can do about changing when I start a family. That not-so-little girl isn't ever going back in.
So I'm finding myself in a strange place because I hate to see her go when I finally got back to CO. I I was secretively supportive of her decision to try to get pregnant ear, yet I do think that waiting is the best thing for her.
Ugh. Let's just say that it just sucks and I haven't come to terms with it yet.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment