Friday, June 19, 2009

Growing is over-rated

It's all about personal and professional growth, right?

Without wanting to go into details, I just found out that it's my decision whether or not to terminate out technician's employment. Ugh. No one wants to have that burden hanging on their shoulders. I don't think anyone wants to be responsible for putting someone on the unemployment list, let alone doing so during this recession.

Ugh.

4 comments:

Nami said...

That is SO horrible. I can't imagine how difficult it must be. I don't really know how to tell you to handle or cope with it. I do empathize that it sucks a fat one.

N!ffer said...

Well, as it turns out, I haven't had to deal with it yet. I'm too sick to go into work! I swear I'm not sick to avoid the situation. Given how I feel, I might consider terminating anyone's position if it made me feel better. =)

Nami said...

Maybe the baby thought you needed a day off.

N!ffer said...

I wouldn't consider it a day-off. Wait until you read my summary when it posts next week! Not fun.