It occured to me this morning that just because I am a mother now, it does not mean that I no longer have a mother of my own. I need to decide quickly what to get my mom for Mother's Day! Shhh!!! Don't tell her that I forgot!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Out of curiosty, has anyone found you here that wasn't supposed to?
No one has found this site yet, but I haven't used it as much as I once thought I would (in case you couldn't tell) because I'm afraid of the possible consequences if someone does. Maybe I'll turn it into a site about random stuff that isn't baby-related. I don't know.
If you are a family member then that means you've stumbled on my secret blog. Busted! The intention of this blog was to provide a place to post the stories that I felt might offend or upset any family members. I did not want to upset you, but I still wanted to share my stories (some funny and some not) with others. Hopefully you understand! I love you!
2 comments:
Out of curiosty, has anyone found you here that wasn't supposed to?
Jen
No one has found this site yet, but I haven't used it as much as I once thought I would (in case you couldn't tell) because I'm afraid of the possible consequences if someone does. Maybe I'll turn it into a site about random stuff that isn't baby-related. I don't know.
Post a Comment