John, who started work on the same day as I did, informed me that today marks our three months of working here. Do you know what that means? That means we've reached our minimum time to wait until we try getting pregnant again. The way we figured it, we had to wait at least 3 months and then have a 9 month pregnancy to receive my full maternity leave benefits.
Hmm... On further thought, maybe we should wait another month in case the baby is born early. That would suck to be denied benefits just because of a premature birth.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. I didn't know you were thinking of having another so soon! How exciting! I'd love to read another round of Pregnant Niffer.
I had to laugh, because it sounds like the "we" you're talking about is you and John. =)
Jen
Hahaha... I didn't think about that. For those who are wondering, it's John and I who need to decide when to start trying for the next one. Granted my husband is out of town now, but things like this can wait until he returns. LOL.
I do not think we will really start trying right now. It's just strange to think we COULD. I think the latest tentative date is to shoot for another baby next fall, when Ellie will be 2.5. We want to keep the two close in age, but we also want to push it off a reasonable amount of time in hopes of having some cousins around the same age.
Post a Comment