Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Asking for trouble?

Ok, I might have a small issue coming up in my near future. I recently sent a post to the mom's group (who, by the way, have been much better at responding lately) asking if anyone would be interested in having scrapbooking nights. In MD, I had a small group of girl friends who would meet every week to work on scrapbooks. The real reason was to get out of the house and have some girl time, but the scrapbooks made for a nice excuse.

Anyway, I got a handful of responses, which is exciting. So what's the problem?

The problem is this... One of the moms who responded is the person who sent out the original "Pox Party" post that I mentioned on my other blog. I do not know if any of the other mommies interested in scrapbooking are the same as others who responded with a different opinion than my own.

But I do know that one mommy is a Pox Party Person! UGH. I'm sure that she is a nice lady, but can I seriously expect to become friends with her, knowing now how strongly the topic of Pox Parties just upsets me?

But I can't really just leave her out, can I? Ugh.

No comments: