Friday, July 9, 2010
Oh... Brynn
Brynn's parents are getting separated. For obvious reasons I have mixed feelings on that, all of which are irrelevant. A couple days ago Ellie and Brynn were playing together and taking turns leaving to go to pretend places. It's Ellie's turn and she picks up a bag and says "Bye! I'm going to da store! I'll be back soon!" She walks down the hallway, pretends to get her stuff from the store and returns. Now it's Brynn's turn. She walks over and picks up her purse, puts on her sunglasses and says "Bye! I'm going to counseling! I'll be back after you go to sleep!" and walks away down the hallway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just goes to show, children pay more attention to what we do than what we say.
This reminds me of when my mom took my sis's kids to the supermarket. And the 5 yr old said, at the register, "You're spending too much MONEY!!!" SOMEone said that around him, because otherwise how would a 5 yr old know??
Post a Comment